Slow cookers are meant to be used year-round. Do NOT put your slow cooker away just because the weather warms up. Here are my top slow cooker recipes for spring or summer.
- Slow Cooker Tri-Tip Salad – Tri-tip in the slow cooker will result in melt-in-your-mouth, falling-off-the bone meat. The tri-tip from this recipe can be used is so many different ways. Like in a salad.
- Slow Cooker Meatball Zoodle Soup – Zoodles and gluten-free meatballs lighten up this slow cooker soup that’s perfect for spring or summer.
- Slow Cooker Thai Seafood Boil – This seafood boil is made in the slow cooker with Thai flavors. Perfect for picnics, when this is done cooking you can simply drain it and spread it on the table for eating.
- Slow Cooker Carne Asada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Carne Asada isn’t just for tacos. If you’re looking for a different, healthy option, try stuffing them into sweet potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Rosemary-Dijon Chicken – Rosemary, dijon, apples, and sweet potatoes cook with chicken in this light and healthy slow cooker meal.
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash & Meat Sauce – Spaghetti squash and meat sauce cook together in this easy slow cooker meal. This is a healthy, low-carb, paleo alternative to spaghetti.