- 24 to 28 ounces of packaged cocktail sausages
- 4 ounces fresh cranberries (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup water (or more) for Instant Pot only
- Add cocktail sausages, fresh cranberries, and BBQ sauce to the slow cooker. Mix until well blended.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Add fresh cranberries, BBQ sauce, and water to to the pressure cooker. Mix until well blended. Stir in the cocktail sausages. If you’re using a thick BBQ sauce, use 1/2 cup of water.
- Close lid & seal valve. Cook high pressure for 3 minutes. When done, quick release the pressure.
- Stir & serve.
I used 2 14-ounce packages of cocktail sausages