- 1 lb potatoes or sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 – 2 tsp oil of your choice
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt (see blog post for homemade)
- Pre-soak cut french fries in cold water for a minimum of 30 minutes. Drain water from the fries and pat them dry.
- Preheat air fryer to 370 (approximately 5 minutes).
- Drizzle fries with oil or spray evenly with cooking spray. Season fries with the seasoning salt. Add fries to the air fryer basket.
- Cook fries for 10-15 minutes at 370 degrees. Open fryer basket and shake up fries to re-distribute them evenly. Cook an additional 10-15 minutes.
Nutritional facts for this recipe are based on white potatoes.