- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp homemade dry seasoning (see below for the ranch seasoning I used)
- 2/3 cup oil (I used extra-virgin olive oil)
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
Homemade Dry Ranch Mix
2 tbsp dried, chopped onions
1 tbsp parsley
1 tbsp chives
1 tbsp dill weed
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
- Add chicken wings to a large bowl.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together dry ranch seasoning, oil, and vinegar. Pour marinade over the chicken wings.
- Marinate wings in the refrigerator 1-6 hours. When done, remove wings and discard the marinade.
- Preheat air fryer at 370 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Add the chicken wings. You might need to do this in batches depending on how large your air fryer is.
- Cook 20-25 minutes, shaking the basket or turning the wings halfway though.
- After 20 minutes, turn air fryer up to 400 degrees and cook and additional 5-10 minutes or until wings are crisp to your liking.
Every air fryer is different so you may need to cook your wings longer than 25 minutes.