- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled & deveined (approximately 14–16 shrimp)
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Zest and juice of 2 limes (approximately 4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used extra-virgin olive oil)
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, mix together the marinade ingredients. Add shrimp and toss until all shrimp are coated.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes. When done, remove shrimp and discard the marinade.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers.
- Set air fryer temperature for 350. Set time for 8 minutes.