Sweet Home Farm’s Coconut Chia Granola is the perfect topping to chia seed pudding whether you’re eating it for breakfast or dessert.
Coconut. I love it. Coconut water, coconut butter (manna), coconut milk, etc. If I had to guess I’d say coconut milk is one of the top 3 ingredients that I use on a regular basis. Chia seeds. Love those too. Not only is the superfood packed with protein, calcium, omegas, magnesium, fiber, and potassium, and more, it’s also great for digestive issues. When I saw that Sweet Home Farm had coconut chia granola I was so excited. So, so excited.
I usually eat granola one of two ways – straight out the bag or in a bowl with almond milk. My husband has started his upcoming triathlon season training so I recently purchased a big old bag of chia seeds for chia seed pudding. I make it for him a lot during triathlon season because of the nutritional value I listed above. I took one look at that and knew Sweet Home Farm‘s granola would be the perfect topping.
- ½ cup Sweet Home Farm Coconut Chia Granola
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut, shredded & unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cocoa/cacao (optional)
- Add coconut milk, chia seeds, honey, vanilla and cinnamon to a mason jar. Stir or shake until well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Stir before eating & top with desired toppings.
I made two jars – one with cocoa, one without. Hence why half the bowl is nice & chocolatey. This makes enough for two people. Bananas, strawberries, blueberries – sky is the limit. What would you top this with?
This post is sponsored by Sweet Home Farm however the recipe and opinions are 100% my own. You can view my disclosure policy here: https://fitslowcookerqueen.com/about/disclosure-policy/.