I love pork. I always have, I always will. It’s so versatile and extremely flavorful. Contrary to popular belief, pork can be healthy. In my opinion, as with most things, it all depends on how you cook it.
For the month of January, I’m partnering with FARMER JOHN® to show you just how healthy pork can be. I do a lot of cooking, now it’s your turn. We want to see your best healthy, pork-inspired pics folks!
ENTER TO WIN:
– Tag two LA friends on my #KeepitFresh2016 Instagram post here + follow @farmerjohnLA on Instagram
– Post a fresh pork pic and tag #KeepitFresh2016 #FarmerJohnLA + follow @farmerjohnla OR enter your pic online at http://www.farmerjohn.com/
WHAT COULD YOU WIN??
- $100 in FARMER JOHN® Pork products. Just think, $100 to spend on tenderloin, chops, etc.
- One-Month Membership to LA’s favorite fitness studios!
- Keep It Fresh 2016 shopping bag. Designed to keep your veggies and pork fresh.
You have now through January 31st to submit your entries. A winner will be announced on February 1st.
This is a sponsored post written by me in partnership with FARMER JOHN®. All opinions are 100% mine. For more about my disclosure policy see here: https://fitslowcookerqueen.com/about/disclosure-policy/.