- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed & snapped
- 1 1/3 cups fried french onions
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed, chopped, and cooked (approx 24 ounces)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup almond milk or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Spray slow cooker lightly with cooking spray. Add green beans to the slow cooker.
- Add sauce ingredients to a food processor or blender. Pulse until it smooth. Add additional almond milk or broth until the sauce reaches your desired consistency. If needed, add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce on top of fresh green beans. Add 2/3 of the fried french onions. Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook 2-3 HIGH or LOW 4-6.
- Stir. Top with remaining french fried onions before serving.