Optional step – brown meat in a skillet over medium heat and drain grease before adding to the slow cooker.
- Add beef, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, green onion, ginger, salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if using) to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well. Add coleslaw on top.
- Cook HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4. Stir & serve.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the beef, green onions, and garlic and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos, rice vinegar, ginger, salt, pepper, and hot sauce/sriracha (if using). Stir to mix well. Add coleslaw on top.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set manual (high) pressure to 0. Yes, 0 as in zero cook time. Quick release the pressure. Stir & serve.