- 1 lb beef sirloin, sliced into thin strips or cut into 1-inch pieces
- 14–16 ounces coleslaw
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil (for IP)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp hot sauce or sriracha (optional)
Optional step – brown meat in a skillet over medium heat and drain grease before adding to the slow cooker.
- Add beef, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, green onion, ginger, salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if using) to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well. Add coleslaw on top.
- Cook HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4. Stir & serve.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the beef, green onions, and garlic and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos, rice vinegar, ginger, salt, pepper, and hot sauce/sriracha (if using). Stir to mix well. Add coleslaw on top.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set manual (high) pressure to 0. Yes, 0 as in zero cook time. Quick release the pressure. Stir & serve.