- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 15 ounces coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 ounces berries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Spray slow cooker generously with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours, LOW 4-6.
Spray the Instant Pot generously with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients. Stir gently to mix well. Select manual setting. Adjust pressure to high, and set time for 4 minutes.
- Allow for oatmeal to natural release, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Open lid & stir.
Your oatmeal will thicken slightly as it cools.
Cook time calculated using slow cooker.