- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground Mexican chorizo (uncased)
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes & green chiles
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 15 ounce-can corn (drained & rinsed)
- 15 ounce-can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds removed)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef and chorizo until no longer pink. Crumble the meat as it cooks. Drain the grease and add the beef and chorizo to the slow cooker.
- Add all the other ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the pressure cooker and select sauté. Once hot add the ground beef, chorizo, onion, and jalapeno to the pot. Cook 5-7 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink and vegetables are soft. Crumble the beef and chorizo as it cooks. Add garlic & cook an additional minute. Drain excess grease from the pot if you need to.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 20 minutes. When done, quick release pressure.