- 1 medium size spaghetti squash, cooked
- 12 ounces pizza or pasta sauce
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Pizza sseasoning
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup kale
- 5 ounces pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add oil to large saucepan. Add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add marinara sauce, garlic, and seasonings. Reduce heat to low and cook 7-10 minutes. Sauce will reduce slightly.
- Shred spaghetti squash with fork and add to sauce. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add entire mixture to greased casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and more seasoning. Add pepperoni if using.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.