I love avocados and I love kale so this dish is a no brainer winner for me. It’s so simple yet so good. Have you ever massaged kale before? It’s as easy as it seems. For this recipe, you’ll be getting your hands dirty. But it’s just avocado so feel free to link your fingers when you’re done. I used 1 full avocado cause I liked mine creamy. You can use more or less, that’s up to you. You’ll want to take some avocado in your hands along with some kale and literally massage it between your fingers. Do this with all the pieces of kale until they’re completely covered. Voila!
Raw Avocado Kale Salad
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Massage avocado and kale together with your hands until all kale pieces are covered.
- Toss in tomatoes, salt and lemon juice.
- Top with sesame seeds if using.