Slow Cooker Apple – Blood Orange Cider
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- 6 apples, cored & sliced
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced (or oranges)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup organic honey (maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cover with enough water to fill the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 3 hours.
- Mash the apples and oranges, cover and cook an additional hour.
- Strain liquid using a mesh strainer.
- Pour strained cider back into the slow cooker and turn to WARM setting. Serve immediately.