- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice baby eggplants in half.
- Rub inside flesh of each eggplant with evoo and season with salt & pepper.
- Roast eggplants, skin side down/flesh side up, 20-25 minutes or until skin is soft.
- Remove from oven & let cool. Once cooled, scoop out inside flesh of each eggplant.
- Stuff eggplant with prepared baba ganoush.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, ginger and cumin.
- Add ghee to skillet melt over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes each side.
- Add shrimp on top of baba ganoush. Top with fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.