- 2 lbs beef, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp za’atar (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Fresh parsley chopped finely for garnish
- 1 tbsp oil (for pressure cooker)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth (for pressure cooker)
- Red onion
- Tahini sauce
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot.
- Add beef and cook 3-5 minutes until browned. Remove beef from the pressure cooker.
- Add onion and cook 5-7 minutes or until soft. Add beef back into the pressure cooker along with all the other ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure, 9 minutes. Natural release pressure.