- 1 lb uncooked shrimp
- 1 lb andouille sausage cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb red potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning (see blog post)
- 2 ears of corn, broken in half
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 1/2 cups water
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4.
- Stir in shrimp gently and cook 15-20 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Drain water & serve.