- 2–3 pounds thighs chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon oil (for Instant Pot)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos for slow cooker, 3/4 cup for Instant Pot
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon (approximately 3 tablespoons)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch salt & pepper
- Add chicken and potatoes to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Pour the sauce on top of the food in the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or Low 4-6.
- Carefully remove potatoes using tongs. Add asparagus and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Turn the pressure cooker to saute. Once hot, add the oil and chicken skin-side down and sear, few minutes until browned. If you are using skinless chicken skip this step and add the chicken directly to the pressure cooker. Add potatoes on top of chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken and potatoes.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 8 minutes. When done, quick release the pressure.
- Remove potatoes if they are tender. If not, leave them in there. Add asparagus on top of the food. . Close lid and seal valve and cook another 3 minutes on high pressure. When done, quick release the pressure (make sure internal temperature for the chicken is 165° Fahrenheit).
If you are using the Instant Pot, do not leave large potatoes whole. You will need to chop them first.