Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Coconut Cilantro Curry Shrimp (Low-Carb,Paleo,Whole30)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb shrimp
- 30 ounces coconut milk
- 15 ounces water
- 1-2 tbsp red (or green) curry paste
- 2 1/2 tsp lemon garlic seasoning
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Add coconut milk, water, red curry sauce, lemon garlic seasoning and half of the cilantro to slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4.
- Add shrimp and cook an additional 15-30 minutes or until shrimp are done. Garnish with remaining cilantro.
- Add coconut milk, water, red curry paste, lemon garlic seasoning and half of the cilantro to the IP.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 10 minutes. Quick release the pressure.
- Add the shrimp. Turn the IP to the warm setting and let the shrimp cook until done 10-15 minutes. Garnish with remaining cilantro before serving.