- 1 pound shrimp
- 30 ounces coconut milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional for garnish)
- Add coconut milk, curry powder, salt, garlic, and lime juice to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 3-4.
- Add shrimp and cook an additional 15-30 minutes or until shrimp are done. Garnish with cilantro.
- Add coconut milk, curry powder, salt, garlic, and lime juice to the pressure cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 10 minutes. Quick release the pressure.
- Add the shrimp. Close lid & turn off the pressure cooker. Let shrimp cook in the pressure cooker 5-10 minutes or until pink. Garnish with remaining cilantro before serving.