- 12–16 ounces fresh cranberries
- 4 large Bosc pears, cored & diced (unpeeled)
- 1 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger
Rinse & pick over cranberries, discarding any blemished berries.
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Add all the ingredients to the electric pressure cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure for 3 minutes. Natural release 10 minutes then quick release remaining pressure.
Cool & refrigerate. Remove ginger prior to serving.
Sauce with thicken overnight.