Slow Cooker Harvest Vegetables (Paleo/Whole30)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: serves 6 1x
- 1 lb butternut squash, peeled & chopped
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more if you want)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add vegetable to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce into the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours, LOW 2-3.