- 3 pounds chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp oil (for pressure cooker)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos (gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 3–4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add chicken to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients until well combined. Pour sauce on top of chicken.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select saute. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the chicken, skin side down and cook a 3-5 few minutes on each side (or until nicely browned). Turn off pressure cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce on top of the chicken in the pressure cooker.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure for 12 minutes. Quick release pressure.