- 2 lbs chicken (any cut)
- 1 lb. potatoes, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil (for IP)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 3–4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add potatoes, bell pepper, and onion to the bottom of the slow cooker. Add chicken on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients until well combined.
- Pour sauce on top of chicken and potatoes.
- Cook HIGH 2-4 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select saute. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the chicken, skin side down and cook a 3-5 few minutes on each side (or until nicely browned).
- Add bell peppers and onion on top of chicken and then add the potatoes on top. Do not stir.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce into the pressure cooker.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure for 8 minutes. Natural release for 5 minutes then quick release remaining pressure.