- 2–3 pounds chicken
- 6 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp oil (for IP)
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Add chicken to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce on top of chicken. Top with fresh cranberries.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours, LOW 6-8.
IF you’re using skin-on chicken: Turn the pressure cooker to saute. Once hot, add oil and the chicken. Sear 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. If you’re using boneless, skinless chicken skip this step.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce on top of the chicken. Top with fresh cranberries.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 12 minutes. Quick release remaining pressure.
If you’re using boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the slow cooker, reduce the cooking time by at least an hour.