3/4 – 1 lb chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
28 ounces diced tomatoes
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
2 tbsp dried basil
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped for garnish
- Add the chicken, diced tomatoes, dried basil, Parmesan cheese garlic, salt, pepper, and broth to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3, LOW 4-6.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese and fresh basil. Cook an additional 15-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add all ingredients except the mozzarella cheese and fresh basil to the Instant Pot.
- Select manual setting and set time for 10 minutes. Quick-release pressure when cook time is completed.
- Set Instant Pot to warm setting. Stir in mozzarella and fresh basil. Cover and let sit on warm 15-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.