- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup diced tomatoes,
- 4 ounces sausage, cooked
- 2 ounces pepperoni
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tsp oil + 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water (for IP)
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
Add chicken to the bottom of the slow cooker. Add diced tomatoes on top.
Sprinkle evenly with with garlic salt, basil, onion powder and pepper.
Add mozzarella cheese evenly across top. Add sausage & pepperoni.
Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or low 4-6 (make sure internal temperature for the chicken is 165° Fahrenheit).
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute. Season chicken with garlic salt, basil, onion powder, and pepper. Once the IP is hot, add the oil & chicken and cook a few minutes on each side until slightly browned.
- Add diced tomatoes and broth (or water) to the IP.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 8 minutes (make sure internal temperature for the chicken is 165° Fahrenheit). Quick release pressure.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, pre-cooked sausage, and pepperoni. Cook on warm until cheese is melted.
Nutritional facts calculated using sausage & pepperoni