Optional step – brown meat in a skillet over medium heat and drain grease before adding to the slow cooker.
- Add ground meat, onion, garlic, broth, salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if using) to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well. Add coleslaw on top.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 2-4. Stir & serve.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the ground meat, onion, and garlic and cook 3-5 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks. Turn off the IP and drain the grease if you need to.
- Add the broth, salt, pepper, and hot sauce/sriracha (if using). Stir to mix well. Add coleslaw on top.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set manual (high) pressure to 0. Yes, 0 as in zero cook time. Quick release the pressure. Stir & serve.