- 1 lb ground meat
- 16 ounces coleslaw
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or broth for the slow cooker ; 1 cup for pressure cooker
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (optional)
Optional but recommended step – brown meat in a skillet over medium heat and drain grease before adding to the slow cooker.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 2-4. Stir & serve.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the ground meat, onion, and garlic and cook 3-5 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks. Turn off the IP and drain the grease if you need to.
- Add the coconut aminos, cumin, salt, pepper, and hot sauce/sriracha (if using). Stir to mix well. Add coleslaw on top.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set manual (high) pressure to 0. Yes, 0 as in zero cook time. Quick release the pressure. Stir & serve.