- 2 lbs beef shanks
- 2 cups beef bone broth
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (or your favorite herb)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
- Season beef shanks with salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic powder & onion powder. Add to the slow cooker.
- Pour broth & garlic on top.
- Cook high 4-5 hours or low 8-10.
- Season beef shanks with salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic powder & onion powder.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the beef and sear until browned, 2-3 minutes on each side. You might have to do this in batches.
- Add the bone broth & garlic to the IP. Stir to mix.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 35 minutes. Natural release pressure for 15 minutes then manually the remaining pressure.