- 1/2 cup lentils (pre-soaked & rinsed)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2–3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours, LOW 4-6.
- Remove bay leaves before serving.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the onion and garlic cook a few minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add rinsed lentils and bay leaves, sauté about 1-2 minutes, then add in carrots and sauté for a minute or so.
- Add in broth, water, turmeric, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure for 4 minutes. Quick release the pressure.
- Change the setting back to sauté and stir in zucchini, corn, and kale,or whatever vegetables you’re using. Cook until desired tenderness.