- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs (raw or cooked)
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix (see blog post for homemade)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional for garnish)
- 2 ounces blue cheese, (optional for garnish)
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Remove the chicken & shred it OR or shred directly in the slow cooker.
- Add all the chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, butter, and ranch seasoning to the pressure cooker.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 10 minutes. When done, quick release pressure.
- Remove the chicken from the pressure cooker and shred it. Add it back to the pot.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and cook on WARM until the cheese is melted.
Cook time based on slow cooker.