- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tbsp ghee (or butter)
- 1 tbsp homemade ranch dressing mix (see blog post)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced (for garnish)
- 2 ounces blue cheese, optional (for garnish)
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook until no longer pink, approximately 3-5 minutes. Transfer chicken to the slow cooker.
- Add hot sauce, cream cheese, ghee, and homemade ranch seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 2-4.
- Add cheddar cheese on top. Cook an additional 15-30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir & serve.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil and chicken & cook until the chicken is no longer pink. If you’re using ground chicken, crumble it as it cooks.
- Add hot sauce, cream cheese, ghee, and homemade ranch seasoning. Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 15 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and cook on WARM until melted.
Cook time based on slow cooker.