- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1–2 tbsp chili powder (I use 2)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Optional but recommended: add oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef & sausage to pan and cook a few minutes until meat is browned. Drain excess grease.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours, LOW 6-8.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil, ground beef, sausage, & onion and cook a few minutes until meat is browned and onion begins to soften. Drain grease if you need to.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the IP. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 20 minutes. Natural release pressure for 5 minutes then manually the remaining pressure.