- 14 ounces smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 3/4 lb sweet potatoes or potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup for slow cooker, 1 cup for Instant Pot low-sodium broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours, LOW 4-6.
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot. Stir to mix well. Be sure to include the 1 cup of broth or water. Close and seal vent.
- Select manual setting and set time for 12 minutes. Quick-release pressure when cook time is completed.