- 24 ounces greens, cleaned & chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (omit for whole 30)
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (or 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes)
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1 medium smoked turkey neck, leg, thigh, etc
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil (for IP)
- Add greens to the slow cooker. Press them down if needed.
- Place the chopped onions & garlic on top. Pour in the broth.
- Add the mustard, salt, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce evenly, over the top. Place the smoked meat on top. Press down with your hands if needed.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8. Stir it about 5 hours.
- Remove turkey, shred meat, and place meat back in the slow cooker.
- Turn on the pressure cooker and select Sauté. Once hot add oil to the pot. Add the onion and garlic until cook , 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the broth to the IP and using a wooden spoon scrape well the bottom of the IP to remove any bits that stuck to it, make sure you scrape it well to avoid burning during cooking. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, mustard, salt & pepper.
- Add smoked turkey. Add the kale/greens on top. Do not stir.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 35 minutes. Natural release pressure for 15 minutes then manually the remaining pressure. Remove turkey, shred meat, and place meat back in the IP.