- 4–6 bell peppers (depending on their size)
- 1 lb ground meat
- 2 cups cauliflower, riced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (see blog post)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker (you’ll need a 6-quart) with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together stuffing ingredients.
- Slice the top off of each bell pepper. Spoon the filling equally into each bell pepper until they’re all full.
- Add bell peppers into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4, LOW 6-8 hours or until the meat is cooked through.