Slow Cooker Paleo Cabbage Rolls (Low-Carb, Whole30)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups (1 small head) cauliflower rice
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, mix together ground meat, cauliflower rice, onion, seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Take your prepared cabbage leaf (see blog post)
- Fill each leaf with approximately 1/4 cup of the meat/cauliflower mixture.
- Roll up each leaf like a burrito.
- Spoon a thin layer of the diced tomatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the cabbage rolls, seam-side down.
- Poured the rest of the diced tomatoes on top.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6