- 2 lbs beef, sliced into strips
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp oil (for pressure cooker)
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour + 2 tablespoons water (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos for slow cooker and 1/2 cup coconut aminos for pressure cooker
- 1/4 cup beef broth for slow cooker and 1/2 cup beef broth for pressure cooker
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the onion, garlic, bell pepper and steak to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce into the slow cooker & stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 or LOW 4-6.
- Turn on the IP and select Sauté. Once hot add oil and beef to the pot. Cook 3-5 minutes or until beef is browned. Remove beef from the pressure cooker.
- Add the onions bell peppers and cook 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add beef broth and coconut aminos and deglaze the bottom by of the pressure cooker by scraping all the bits off off with a wooden spoon.
- Add beef back into the pressure cooker along with the remaining sauce ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set manual, high pressure to 10 minutes. Natural release pressure.
Optional step: After the pepper steak has finished cooking in the slow cooker or pressure cooker, mix together arrowroot powder & water. Pour into slow cooker or pressure cooker and stir. Turn off appliance. Allow 5-10 for the sauce to thickened to your liking.