- 2 lbs beef sirloin, sliced
- 6–8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt (if your steak seasoning doesn’t include it)
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker EXCEPT the provolone cheese. Stir to mix well.
- Cook high 2-3 hours, low 4-6.
- Stir to mix again and add provolone cheese slices in a thin layer across the top of the mixture.
- Cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.