Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks (Low-Carb)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: serves 4
- 2 lbs beef sirloin, sliced
- 6-8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/3 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt if your steak seasoning doesn’t include it*
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker EXCEPT the provolone cheese. Stir to mix well.
- Cook high 2-3 hours, low 4-6.
- Stir to mix again and add provolone cheese slices in a thin layer across the top of the mixture.
- Cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.