- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, hasselback sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tsp Primal Palate pumpkin pie spice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add onion and bell pepper to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Carefully hasselback each sweet potato: slice each sweet potato into thin slices, leaving 1/4 inch at the bottom un-sliced. Add hasselback sweet potatoes on top of the onion/pepper mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce on top of the sweet potatoes, making sure to get in between all the slices.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hour or LOW 4-6.