- 3–4 pounds beef roast
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth for slow cooker, 1 cup for pressure cooker
- 1/4 cup steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp oil (for pressure cooker)
- Add broth, steak seasoning, onion flakes, thyme, and rosemary to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Add beef roast.
- Cook HIGH 4-5 hours or LOW 8-9.
Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Turn the pressure cooker to saute. Once hot, add the oil and beef. Brown beef on all sides, approximately 3-5 minutes per side. Remove roast from the pressure cooker.
- Add beef broth and deglaze the bottom of the pressure cooker by scraping all the bits off with a wooden spoon. Stir in the steak seasoning, dried onion flakes, thyme, and rosemary.
- Add roast back to the pot.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 25 minutes per pounds of meat. When done, natural release pressure 10 minutes then quick release remaining pressure.
- Shred beef and keep in the pressure cooker until ready to serve.