- 2 lb spaghetti squash
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 small onion or 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pour crushed tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper into the bottom of the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, crosswise. Scoop out the seeds and add to the slow cooker, hole side down.
- Add all the meatball ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix together well with your hands until all the ingredients are blended together. Form mixture into 10-12 meatballs.
- Add meatballs to slow cooker in the tomato sauce.
- Cook HIGH 2-4 or LOW 4-6.