- 1 medium size spaghetti squash, COOKED (approx 2 lbs)
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian or pizza seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 ounces topping of your choice (pepperoni, sausage, etc)
- Shred spaghetti squash with fork and add to a large bowl along with diced tomatoes, salt, seasoning, and garlic.
- Spray slow cooker generously with cooking spray and add spaghetti squash mixture.
- Top with cheese and whatever additional toppings you’re using.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 2-4.
Nutritional value calculated using 5 ounces of pepperoni.