- 3 lbs chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 or 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth (use 1 cup for the pressure cooker)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and mix well. Cover and cook high 2-4 hours or low 4-6.
- Add all ingredients to the pressure cooker. Stir gently to mix. Be sure to use one full cup of broth.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 9 minutes for thighs, 8 minutes for breasts.
- Quick release pressure.