- 6 eggs
- ½ cup cheese
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp ghee
- Spray slow cooker generously with cooking spray.
- Add ghee to medium size skillet. Once melted, add vegetables and saute a few minutes until soft.
- Transfer vegetables to slow cooker.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese and seasonings.
- Pour egg mixture into slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 1-2 hours or LOW 3-4.