- 4 chicken thighs (approx 1 lb)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into spaghetti-like strands (zoodles)
- 2 tbsp za’atar seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon (approx 2 tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp dried chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add chicken to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients.
- Pour sauce on top of chicken. Top with lemon slices.
- Cook HIGH 2-3, LOW 4-6.
- Add zoodles and cook an additional 15-30 minutes or until the zoodles are done to your liking.