- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tbsp relish
- 2 tbsp onion flakes (or 1 medium onion, peeled & diced)
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2.5 cups cheddar cheese
- 4 low-carb tortillas (or tortilla of your choice)
- In a large skillet over medium-heat, add ground beef. Cook a few minutes until browned, crumbling the meat as it cooks. Discard excess grease if needed.
- Add relish, onion flakes, mustard, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and tomato sauce to the skillet. Cook a few minutes until heated through.
- Spray the slow cooker generously with cooking spray.
- Add 1/3 of the ground meat mixture to the slow cooker. Top 1/3 of the cheese. Top with 2 of the tortillas. You may need to overlap them in the middle to make them fit.
- Repeat layers: add another 1/3 of the ground meat mixture, another 1/3 of the cheese and the remaining 2 tortillas.
- Top the tortillas with the remaining 1/3 of the meat & the remaining cheese.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Top with pickle slices if using.
nutritional info does NOT include the tortillas since I do not know which brand you are using