- 2 lbs. chicken breasts, boneless & skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil (approximately 1 bunch)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, and basil to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce into the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hour or LOW 4-6.
- Add cheese and cook an additional 10-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, and fresh basil to the pressure cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Pour sauce into the pressure cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 8 minutes (make sure internal temperature for the chicken is 165° Fahrenheit). Quick release pressure.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Cook on WARM (or turn off and put the lid on) until cheese is melted.