- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces diced green chiles
- 2 cups salsa or diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning (see blog post for homemade)
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth (for pressure cooker)
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker & shred. Stir the chicken back into the slow cooker.
Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Add all the ingredients to the pressure cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook 8 minutes for fresh chicken or 12 minutes if using frozen. When done, quick release pressure.
- Remove chicken from the pressure cooker & shred. Stir the chicken back into the pressure cooker.
nutritional info does not include garnishes