- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup onion, diced & divided in two
- 1 bell pepper, diced & divided in two
- 16 ounces cooked meat, divided in two
- 16 ounces frozen hash browns, divided in two
- 2 cups cheese, shredded & divided in two
- Spray the slow cooker generously with cooking spray.
- Add half of the hash browns to the bottom of the slow cooker and top with half the of onions, half the bell peppers, half the cooked meat, and half of the cheese. Repeat layers again starting with the hash browns and ending with the cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour mixture over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8.
My casserole was done after 6.5 hours on low.