- 2 pounds potatoes, diced
- 1 – 2 tsp oil of your choice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-soak diced potatoes in cold water for a minimum of 30 minutes. Drain water from the potatoes and pat dry.
- Preheat air fryer to 370 (approximately 5 minutes).
- Drizzle potatoes with oil or spray evenly with cooking spray. Season potatoes with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Add potatoes to the air fryer basket.
- Cook potatoes for 10-15 minutes at 370 degrees. Open fryer basket and shake up potatoes to re-distribute them evenly. Cook an additional 10-15 minutes.
Prep time includes the 30 minutes the potatoes soak in water.