- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tony Chachere’s Lite Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined & chopped into pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1–2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- 1 teaspoons Tony Chachere’s No Salt Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium size saucepan, heat butter. Add the onions, celery, and bell peppers and saute approximately 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in the whipping cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in Tony Chachere’s Lite Creole Seasoning, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Cook an additional minute.
- Add shrimp and cook over medium heat until shrimp are no longer pink, approximately 5 minutes. Turn off stove.
- Divide the mixture into 2 or 4 ovenproof dishes.
- In a small bowl, combine the crust ingredients: Tony Chachere’s No Salt Seasoning, almond flour, and grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the top of each dish.
- Place ovenproof dishes in the oven and bake 10 minutes or until edges bubble and the top starts to brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
nutritional info based on 4 servings