- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, drained & rinsed
- 15 ounces corn, drained & rinsed
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Add kale to a large serving bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Pour mixture on top of the kale.
- Top with avocado.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.